Local Citation Cleanup Services
We make sure all the most important sites and directories on the web have the right listing information for your business.
When it comes to local search engine optimization (SEO), any inaccuracies in online listings for your business can come back to bite you. A directory that has the wrong name, address or phone number for your business can negatively affect where your business ranks in the search results, even if it’s just a minor inaccuracy. By cleaning up the listing data for your business across the most important sites and directories, your business’s local SEO will improve.
The consistency of your local citations comes in fourth when it comes to local search ranking factors, meaning one local cleanup service can make a huge difference. Here’s how we clean up your citations for you:
• An expert team – Our team works manually to clean up your citations, which makes our cleanup far more effective than an automated cleanup.
• Auditing for all kinds of variations – We figure out all the potential variations out there for your business’s name, address and phone number (NAP) through research and by looking at old info for your business.
• Correcting issues – We work with sites and directories to update incorrect citations and get rid of duplicate citations.
• Adding citations – If we find a site where your business isn’t listed, we’ll get it listed with the right citation.
• High-quality citations – The quality of your citations is crucial for your local SEO. To get you the best results, we enhance your citations by providing plenty of details on your business, including its category and a well-written description.
• Thorough reports – You’ll have all the information you need when we’re done with the report we give you. This will have links to the sites listing your business, along with the status of said listings, usernames and passwords for managing your profile, and any notes our team had for you.
• Fast project completion – Once we’ve gotten your intake data, we’ll have everything done in 30 days or less.
• A helpful support team – You can contact support for assistance during and after the project.
• Extra assistance – Automated platforms can’t help much if you’re an agent, dentist or lawyer, but we can. If a site requires businesses to perform verification by mail or phone, we’ll explain how you can do that.
What Makes Us Different
Any issue with an online citation can make a substantial negative impact on your business’s search results ranking. That’s why we optimize your citation first, coming up with a citation that’s 100-percent accurate and appealing to potential customers. We’ll use the same citation across all sites that list your business to eliminate the chance of any inconsistencies that drag you down.
After that, we find all the sites and directories that have citations for your business to see where there are problems, such as incorrect or duplicate listings. We get these problems corrected so that your business will have consistent, high-quality citations across the web.
You could do this yourself, but it’s tedious and will take all kinds of time and efford. By outsourcing this job to us, you can stick to more important tasks. Once we’re done, you get full control of your listings should you wish to make any changes.
You don’t need to worry about some annual maintenance fee for your listings since you’ll have control of them. And we even have volume discounts available, allowing you to score a better deal when you make multiple orders.
Local citations are our forte. Our team members all have years of experience in this industry, and during that time, they’ve truly done it all. We’ve had people featured on the biggest blogs and giving speeches at major conferences on SEO. With our skills and experience, we can handle your project promptly and with no mistakes.
The Top Resources in the Industry
We’ve conducted quite a bit of research and data aggregation. Through that work, we’ve made many of the most respected resources related to local citations.